Weakness Of Indian System Allows Rapid Conversion
Consider a religion in India with its followers across the world. Now for sake of clarity we would divide their supporters into 4 groups. These groups work in tandem to weaken India and destroy Hindu Way Of Life
- Group A – “Stable State” It is a neighboring country which has extremist ideology. They have staunchly implemented their religion in their own country and over the period of time the minorities have been neutralized. This Group A, considers India and Hinduism as enemy and openly preached violence as method to convert and break–up India. They frequently send suicide squads across the border for a “kill and only kill mission”
- Group B – “Secular Minority” – consist of the followers of the same religion (as of stable state) in India who form a sizeable majority. They very conveniently preach tolerance and secularism. Fringe elements from this group are very active fomenting trouble in the Indian system. When these elements get caught by law, they are conveniently disowned by the community
- Group C – “Poster Boys” are the elite of this religious community who have achieved a lot and contributed a lot to the nation building. They are a miniscule minority but they never miss an opportunity to let the world know how their community is working towards the nation building.
- Group D – “Pseudo Secularist” They are members of Hindu community, and a complex mix of other intellectual who live in a fool’s paradise. They believe that all that happened in the past was not a case of attack on Hinduism. All that is happening now is not going to adversely affect Hinduism. Hinduism continues to remain a large majority and there is no conversion taking place in India. In short, all that is written on this site is “nonsense”
Delegation of Duties / Tasks Of these Various Groups
- It creates as much violence as possible against India.
- It teaches its children in the school to hate Hinduism.
- It actively builds up armies of non-state actors to carry out an all-out war for destruction of the Indian State
- They are perpetual crybabies.
- They constantly oppose any developmental agenda in India citing their religion as an excuse.
- They approach the marginalized classes of Hindus and try to support them in any cause that will create rift within Hindu community.
- Their religious heads spew venom against the Hindu religion and prevent their younger generation from mixing in the mainstream.
- They main school of thought is that “India was never a Hindu nation. There is nothing like Hinduism. Indian is secular and belongs to everyone. (Albeit, the moment this religion has regional majority, they conveniently split the nation and partitioned it.
- In short they are secular till they are in minority. Once they are in majority, they suddenly convert to “you have no right to live” mentality.
- Bin Pende Ka Lota. As long as it suits them, they behave secularists and cheer for the nation building.
- They have documented list of each and every work, sacrifice they have made for the nation in their entire life. They have published it into the book. However quite smartly they have named the book “The Sacrifices We Have Made for the Nation”. The “We” stands for entire community.
- They are image builders for their entire community throughout the world
- They are the most interesting types. They live in fool’s paradise
- When stable state attacks the nation, they expect the forces to defend the nation.
- When there is a crime committed by an individual, they quickly check the religion, region of the culprit and the victim. If the victim happens to be from minority community they cry intolerance. Otherwise they are absent.
- law and order breakdown in the nation, then only two cases are possible according to them
- If majority community is involved they call the perpetrators rioters, and snakes are everything
- If minority community riots, its law and order situation or it was the majority community that was responsible
- They do not want any Hindu Philosophy to be preached, Hindu way of life to be lived as it may hurt the feelings of the minority
- They do not believe in development but in common minimum program (which includes religious conversion of Hindus to other religion). Any conversion to Hinduism is prohibited.
Methodology Of Their Working In The Last 7 Decades
- Stable State continues its violent agenda against India
- If Indians try and take corrective action, the Secular Minority cries foul
- India cannot teach nationalism / Hinduism as the entire group cries foul
- In last 70 years, this has taken a toll on Indian system
- Hindus are generally reluctant in imparting religious knowledge to our children. Worst still Hindus, do not broach this subject to their kids due to the feeling of guilt. The other community right from birth, indoctrinated their off springs.
- The pseudo secularist group has now been infiltrated by individual whose religious identity is also in question. They continue to adopt Hindu names and customs but their conversion has taken place. This deception is a deliberate ploy to make them invisible to the system.
- When the indoctrinated children mix with the children of majority community, it is a virtual massacre of the thought process. We leave it to your imagination as to what happens next.
- One day when our children grow to become adults, their religious back ground being weak and external influences being strong, they convert. The child is primed and just another nudge is enough.
Can we blame others?
- We fail to teach our daughters and our sons the religious values. We then complain when our children get married outside the religion and get converted. Marriage outside the religion is perfectly OK, but why is there a need to convert.
- The influence of the western lifestyles is so immense, Hindu traditions are considered of low value. Some other religions avoid this western influence by indoctrination. Since the children neither familiar with their religion, nor are kept away from cultural invasion, they feel conversion is no big deal.