Case Study: Adverse Effect of Religious Conversion On The World
Social fabric of any society whether good or bad, develops over centuries. The communities learn to find an equilibrium within themselves. It is wrong to suggest that some humans have developed oppressive systems. All humans behave in a similar manner. What may be oppressive to one many not be oppressive to other. A simple example maybe eating pork may be offensive to some but normal for others.
Systems across the world from Middle East to Asia to the other continents was working. It may have become archaic or manipulative over a period of time. The better solution would have been improving upon the existing system.
PWMR had ulterior motives. They tried to provide an alternate solution which was conversion to their religion. This has caused extermination of population in continents. This has been separately discussed.
Every system has a section of vested interests. These individuals manipulate the system. By introducing another factor like conversion, we introduce another set of manipulators. Now the community has to deal with two demons.
Once the social fabric is disturbed, without proper research or analysis of consequences, it has disastrous effects on the region.
- Civil War in Middle East and Afghanistan, Syria are a direct result of interference by external elements
- In Philippines, mass conversion took place but the quality of life did not improve. It remained stagnant. Consequently Philippines lags behind other neighbour states who were not converted.
- In Indonesia, the masses used to carry our sustainable farming for centuries. Greed and external influence has caused the destruction of environment.
- Cases of countries like Singapore are quite unique. These type of nation readily accepted the concept of conversion and joined the free market brigade. The country is now facing increasing number of social issues. It copied nations which were big and had hinterland support. Now it finds itself out of options. In desperation it has become hub of PWMR activity.
- Situation in Pakistan is a precursor to what will happen in India
In Indian context, if we fail to implement the Hindu Way Of Life and move towards a stable state, then either of the above may happen
- Indian population may be totally exterminated like what happened in Americas, Australia. All that will be available will be an apology to the few remaining Indians.
- Total conversion like Philippine’s and a worsening of situation. Lifelong slavery to masters of foreign religion for generations to come.
- Split of the nation. It has happened in the past
- Wiping out of Hindu Way Of Life