Concept Of A Stable State
This article will expose the festering underbelly of the concept of stable states. To understand this better, kindly read this article in conjunction with “King and the Clergy”
Under the “New Age Caste System”, it was very essential for the PWMR to establish a concept of stable state.
*PWMR People Who Misuse / Misinterpret Religion
Stage 1 – Past Colonization and Extermination
Lands were colonized and people were converted, those who resisted were exterminated. At that time the technology did not allow PWMR’s to penetrate the entire regions of the Earth. Certain regions were not accessible while certain regions were too strong to be subdued. More often there was so much of wealth to loot that greed took over the sense of these PWMR. They were busy looting instead of converting.
And then the obvious happened. In the greed to occupy all land, collect as much wealth as possible, subdue as many people as possible to conform to their religion, the PWMR started to fight among themselves.
Major Wars exhausted their resources and the conflict sopped when one PWMR was able to subdue the other PWMR. In order to avoid another such occurrence, members of these PWMR got together to design what is called the “Concept Of Stable State”
Stage 2 – Present Religious Conversion and Dominance
- PWMR insured that on all these occupied lands, their race and religion has an overwhelming majority. Constitution was written in a way to protect the interests of this majority. Once the majority supremacy was assured, they conveniently established the concept of freedom of speech and right to self-determination.
- However the greed could not be satisfied. They realized that there are still vast swathes of land which they were not able to colonize. To make sure they do not repeat the same mistake of violent intervention, they devised new system of “Stable State”
- International Organisations like UNO were established to be used as a tool of interference
- In every such un-subdued nation, rival groups were encouraged to have a conflict
- Arms and ammunitions were supplied to both the groups to keep them engaged in perpetual state of conflict
- Smaller states, that were quick to fall in line, were rewarded with status of “Agent”. The Agent States were happy to enjoy the sense power among when compared with the rest of the world.
- Other nations that did not succumb to the violence are still being infiltrated. Conversion is the biggest tool in the hands of PWMR to get these nations in line.
- It is ironic that the same PWMR (which includes the Kings and the Clergy) which violently eliminated populations and occupied their land have now become the torch bearers of “human rights”. The cycle goes like this
- Secularism and Human Rights are sighted to allow conversion
- Masses (who are deliberately kept poor) are forced to convert
- These converted masses are encouraged to fight
- When the converted population reaches critical mass, and the violence leads to civil war, these PWMR nations push for separation of states
- Once the states are separated the reset button is pressed.
- Step 1 to 5 ae started to repeat again with the remainder of population
- Example – Cycle 1 >Partition of India and Pakistan > Reset > Cycle 2 > Further partition into Pakistan and Bangladesh > Reset > Cycle 3 > Current attempts to partition India as well as the other parts
- Aceh is another example and so are many more.
Example of Stable States – Do we really need examples?
Examples of Agent States (states which got converted and fell in line)
You will notice that religious conversion was very important to ensure progress
Example of Secular States – States which did not protect the rights of majority of its population
- Yugoslavia – Does it exist in one piece?
- Egypt – Is it stable
- India – You decide the status