The King And The Clergy
This Is What Will Happen To India In Near Future
This article tries to expose the role religious institution played in mass conversion around the world. It also establishes the nexus between the ruler and the religious leader who together form what is known as the organized PWMR
*PWMR People Who Misuse / Misinterpret Religion
Many of us wonder how sudden mass conversion took place in ancient times. Very little documentation is available and whatever is available is through historians who colonized the world. No matter what would have been the circumstances, it is apparent that the King (Ruler) and the Clergy (Religious Heads) enjoyed a mutually admiration relationship in these conditions. On deeper inspection it becomes clear that the Clergy need the king to carry out their agenda of conversion whereas the King need the clergy to maintain his rule, howsoever cruel it may have been.
Advantages to this relationship to the King
- The King found that it was easy to could collect taxes and subject its people to unjust rule if he had the clergy by his side. All he had to do was not to interfere in the religious agenda of conversion. The Clergy justified the Kings unreasonable behaviour while the King allowed his force to be at disposal for the Clergy
- During colonization, the King also realized that converting the masses of a foreign land made them subservient and that more easy to be ruled.
- During times of conflict, the masses would support the King as they were made to believe by the Clergy that King was Gods representative on Earth
- They unethical practices like extermination of masses were required, the King and the Clergy used Religion as a veil to carry out this mass murder. One of the convenient way was for Clergy to brand the population as Anti-God and thereby deserved the extermination
- Conversion also made it possible to loot to people by announcing that the collections were for service of God.
Certain trade mark operating patterns developed during these days of colonization.
- The King would travel on voyages with the team of religious head
- The first encounter would always be for trade and business. The colonizers had advantage of medicine and exotic items in their possession
- Most of the native population would be tolerant and unsuspecting to the motives of the colonizers. Natives would neither have practiced conversion nor had aspirations to colonize the world.
- The first step would be to turn the local King to accepting the religion of colonizers
- The next obvious step would be for masses to follow suit on orders of the king.
- Soon the local population would sense the actual intention of the colonizers. However the colonizers by now would have had a firm hold the land they occupied.
- Depending on the level of the revolt the King and the Clergy would
- Eliminate the King and replace him with a more subservient King
- Eliminate the resistance
- Eliminate the entire population
- Once more disturbing trend was seen that once the land was colonized the King and Clergy would go about destroying any heritage and records that may have been present of the local culture and replacing it with the practices of their own culture
- The Clergy would then rewrite the history and keep records n how peaceful the entire episode was and how these natives were transformed into humans by accepting the religion of the colonizers
Examples of the heinous crimes committed by the King and Clergy Nexus
- The King of Philippines was deceived into conversion. Books were burned
- Clergy’s involvement in Yugoslavia. This nation does not exists
- If we think this has stopped than the following example is an eye opener
- Read more as this will be the situation in India in near future